From: "Daniel Alsén" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "php" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "_lallous"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 11:27 AM
Subject: RE: [PHP] Re: Loading message

> I will try experimenting with that.
>
> But my situation is:
>
> A page with multiple php file includes. The page loads on to the includes,
> loads them and continues to load the includes below.
> I want to display some sort of text while the include still isn´t loaded.
>
> Likewise i would like to display some sort of loading message while a
> database search is active.
>
> - Daniel

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention
of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage
or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient,
please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be
monitored, recorded and retained by Business Information
Publications Limited (BiP). E-mail monitoring/ blocking software
may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time.You
have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing
or forwarding e-mails and their contents.