However with Netscape 4.75 when I call any page that has the Header(Refresh)
function I get a nasty pop up box which says "The document contains no
data".  I then click ok and the page loads exactly as it should but no
matter what I do I can't stop this pop up box from appearing, IE, Netscape 6
and Opera all work fine.

Does any have any ideas???

---

have you tried sending a few   chars after the header? that way your
doc will have some data in it. unless it's a netscape bug.... :(