Well, you could use exec(); or system(); to call a command line zipping
application to compress the directory.

--

  Julio Nobrega.

Um dia eu chego lá:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/toca

"Stefan Rusterholz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
003701c1614b$2ab8cc40$3c01a8c0@quasimodo">news:003701c1614b$2ab8cc40$3c01a8c0@quasimodo...
Hi

Does someone out there know, how I can zip a folder with some files in it?
It should be readable for Winzip.

Enviroment: Win2000 Server.
VB was available if useful.
Additional Components (applications, dll's or whatever) could be loaded if
needed.

I didn't find a usable entry in the manual, so if you tell me to rtfm -
please point me to the corresponding entry also :)

Thanks in advance

Stefan Rusterholz, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
interaktion gmbh
Stefan Rusterholz