Hey all,

What is the best wat to post some variables to a cgi file and capture the
output so I may strip out all the html tags, I want to replace a forms
action with a php script which will mimic a forms post method, allowing me
to better format the response, as at the moment the cgi is written in c and
creates a whole html page which i need to strip back down to text before I
can include it in my site.

I know about the string and filesysytem functions, sort of looking for a
quick example of passing the variables to the cgi and capturing the output.

Any help much appreciated,

Regards,

Joseph