Hi,

I'm facing a problem. I made a simple DB with simple
adding records in DB operation. I've even put up a
JavaScript validation of the Form from where you add
info. And yet, in the display table, there are many
many blank fields. I don't know how they are
generated.

The Adding of info form is at :
http://www.mjimm.com/index.php3?page=fanlist_add.php3

The display of records is at :
http://www.mjimm.com/fanlist_view.php3

Now the Display table also Displays the ID of the
Record. If i go in my mySQL Admnin, and delete the
rows with blank or duplicate records.. the ID also is
deleted but then is alway missing from the list. That
is, if i delete Row with ID 78, the next record feeded
will start from 79 and not 78. So there's gonne be
missing ID's from Records. Which i don't want. But
which has already happened. How can i correct it??
I want to reset the entire IDs to reflect the true
Number of records after i delete the Empty/Blank Rows
& Duplicate Record Rows!! How can i do that! Please
help!!!!!

Cheers & Glory,
Thomas edison jr.

=====