sending one by one will take ages no?

"Phpgalaxy.Com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I just finished making a bulk emailer script with the mail() function. I
would probably recommend doing a loop,
> sending one email at a time. Seems that way you're not putting too much
pressure on it at one time (if that makes
> any sense). If you can find a decently-written smtp-class that uses the
socket directly, that would be much better.
> Then, you're not limit to sending to one mail server, and there's greater
flexibility in the code; room to edit/add
> code when needed, and you have the opportunity to log specific error
messages if ya need to. The only problem is
> finding an SMTP class that'll work without too much editing, unless you
have the socket knowledge to write your own.
> Whether or not the socket commands in PHP work well in Windows or not,
I've not a clue. I know there are some
> Windows issues with the mail() command as well, and a few other PHP
functions that just don't work under Windows. =)