Hmmm. Well they both work. Now I've learned two ways :)

Coming from Perl, Javascript, Delphi, ASP, etc. it's always fun to know
someone has done something different.

> > if (!strpos(...))
> > will be better...
> Why?

The only thing I would love to know is why isn't error checking more
precise/helpful. If I leave off a { by accident, why can't the error
say:
Duh! ERROR!! Alarm, alarm, alarm!!!!
You left of a } ya idiot!
Go look NEAR "something" and correct it stupid! <g>

I - at least - am cheap and use Wordpad to do my PHPing. Looking up line
numbers SUuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkks.
@ O
-~-
One advantage to Perl. Maybe the only one left!

IS ANYONE LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, <g>

John