From: Martin Thoma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 2:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Regular expressions?

Hello!

I need to search for strings between html-tags. For example, I need to
know if the String "Searchstring" is between "<H2>" and "</H2>"
(case-insensitive).

How is it done?

I think I need regular expressions, but I have no idea about it. I'm not
getting to clever out of the php-documentaion. Where can I start to
learn reg-exp? Should I use the ereg- oder preg-functions? Help!

Martin