BUT, that code doesn't take into account that you may have other form
parameters that you DON'T want to require.  With that code below, you're
requiring EVERY form element to be filled out.  That's not what the
original post requested.  He asked for a way to require specific fields
according to the way his Perl code reads.

Joshua Hoover