Hi,

First of all, my apologies if this question has been asked earlier.  I am in
a hurry and I haven't checked the archives (Actually, I am in the process of
doing it but am trying to cover all the bases).

I know that PHP has functions which will allow Users to be authenticated off
a NIS Server or a LDAP server.  Will it be possible to do something similar
in PHP with the User IDs and Passwords stored in a NT or Windows 2000
server?  I would appreciate it very much if anyone could point me to
resources that could help me or share some sample scripts :) :)

Thanks in Advance,

Feroze