On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 17:05, De Necker Henri wrote:

> [...]

I doubt that crypt would exist on a Winblows box - you might have to use
PASSWORD instead. However I'd hope to find it on a *nix system because
that is what is used to encrypt the user passwords in *nix

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Never say, "Oops!"; always say, "Ah, interesting!"