Hello Phil,

I've seen this come up a few times, search the archives for a bit:

  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&s=raq

The following comes up and may be useful.  Don't hesitate to reply back on
how helpful it is, perhaps eventually some raq instructions can make their
way into installation section of manual.  Try:

  HOWTO: Installation on Cobalt RaQ  (RaQ3 or RaQ4)          :
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=98039640119670

Also, the manual's install instructions should be of some use:

  http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.php

regards,
Philip Olson