I have had a good hunt around the www.php.net site and I can find no reference
to the "parse_str" function in the docs, except as what looks like
cached results in old searches.

Anyway - the reason I ask is I was wondering if there was a function that
did what parse_str did, except that it put the results of parsing the
query string into an associative array rather than creating variables.
I have a vague recollection of something like that....

Regs

Brian White

Brian White
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd - SGML, XML & HTML Consultancy
Phone: +612-93197901
Web:   http://www.steptwo.com.au/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]