I have previously done this by creating either a text or PDF document with
PHP and then passing it off to HylaFAX.

The only problems I was having was that I would create a legal size PDF.
When I sent it through HylaFAX, the destination fax machine would not
scale the PDF to various size paper, only cut off portions.  I suspect
however that the problem was related to a HylaFAX configuration, and not
PHP.

If you wish to use graphics in your fax, look at:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pdf.php

Otherwise, just create a plain text fax page from the form data  and send
it to HylaFAX.

HylaFAX homepage:
http://www.hylafax.org

NOTE: This is a UNIX-based solution.

--
Michael Geier
CDM Sports, Inc. - Systems Administrator