Hello,

Unfortunately, your ISP doesn't support PHP. They should install PHP Win32
but I think they don't want to install PHP for only your customer's site....

You should change your ISP to another ISP whic supports PHP....

Or, the other way is changing your codes from PHP to ASP... But the first
way is more easy...

Good Luck

Emek
mikropro.net
(coming soon hosting provider with PHP, MySQL support)

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...