Hi,

I wonder if someone could tell me whether or not the following is
possible?

I have an HTML form which passes a username and password to a PHP script
for validation. If either is not valid, I would like it to return to the
information...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
if (strlen ($password1) <4 ) {
   $err = "Password must be more than 4 characters long";
   header("Location:http://somelocation.php";);
   // ^-- at the location, the $err and form variables will be available

   exit;
}

Is it possible to this without using an HTML form?

Thanks very much in advance.

- Best regards,

Lee