this should work,

if (preg_match_all('/<a .+?href=([\'"])(.+?)\1/is', $mem, $result))
{
  $linksarray =  $result[2];
}

"Julio Nobrega Trabalhando" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

href="http://www.stj.gov.br/stj/noticias/detalhes_noticias.asp?seq_noticia=4

'http://http://www.stj.gov.br/stj/noticias/detalhes_noticias.asp?seq_noticia

'http://www.stj.gov.br/stj/noticias/detalhes_noticias.asp?seq_noticia=4775';