Hello,

Nathan Cavicchi wrote:

> I started writing a set of scripts that would send out mutiple emails to a
> list of customers.  I then realized that most likely this program, and/or
> snipits had most likely already been written.  If so, can some one point me
> in the right direction and save me 3 or 4 days?

Forget PHP. Use a dedicated mailing list or e-mail server. If you are
using Unix, I recommend strongly qmail/ezmlm. It is very good for
handling bounces. I use it to distribute PHP Classes site notification
messages. It is very fast and pratical. You may want to try this PHP Web
interface for managing ezmlm mailing lists. It even comes with a SOAP
interface for managing subscriptions programmatically eventually from a
remote machine.

http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/browse.html/package/177

Regards,
Manuel Lemos