Hi

I have a slight design problem. I have some form values (user details) which I want to
pass to a web page which is two pages away. I.e. I have the variables as hidden values
in a form (username, address, password etc) and the user submits these and cc details.
If the credit card processing centre gives a yes answer to processing the cc
transaction the address details are added to the db   if not they are lost. At present
the cc script is a single include on a blank page which runs for a couple of seconds
and then the user is transferred to a success or failure page depending on the cc
transaction processing companies answer.

Problem is how do I maintain state of the users address... values for the two pages.

1. make them session- global values which seems a bit overkill
2. Make the cc an include and post back to itself.
3. Is it possible to have a hidden form which runs itself so carrying the form values
to the final page.

I am sure there is a simple answer and thanks in advance. Hope I have explained it OK.

Andrew