Chinchillas are fluffy, and I don't think anyone is using them for their
logo.

        ----------
        From:  Valentin V. Petruchek [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  10 December 2001 16:58
        To:  PHP
        Subject:  [PHP] Logo proposal

        Hello world of php-programmers!

        It seemes to me PHP is very powerful tool and very popular among
        web-programmers, too. As for me I use php for solving web tasks for
2 years
        and I'm very satisfied with it.

        It seemes to me current PHP logo (can be found by
        http://www.php.net/gifs/logo.gif) doesn't suite to PHP. It's common
logo
        without any idea except using title in it.

        I propose to create and develop new PHP logo corresponding to its
power.

        My propose is WoodPecker (e.g. like Woody).

        Other propositions?

        Respectfully, Zliy Pes http://www.zliypes.com.ua