You could use "\r\n" (or combinations thereof) as others have mentioned,
but just to save you some frustration, make sure you don't put quotation
marks around the chr(13) if that regex, otherwise you'll be looking for the
literal string "chr(13)" and not what you'd expect, i.e. what the function
chr() returns when given 13 as an argument.