I'd kind of ignored this whole thread thinking it was going on and on, but
in the end I have to say something :)

None of the other "animals" really captured my attention, but having an Ant
would be quite cool.  Not because of the ant on its own, but it's usually a
whole bunch of ants that really really do achieve something (just
remembering all those national geographic programs). It's a bunch of people
that have grown PHP into what it is and I think that fits.  I'd go for the
ant myself :)

Someone put up a voting script !

Ade

--- i n o v i c a h o s t i n g . c o m ----------