Well just looking at the source of your HTML, you could save yourself some
bandwidth by shrinking it a bit.
For example
change the <br /> into <br>
place your JavaScript into a .js file
remove a lot of the new lines
also remove the tabs.

Just doing this I changed the file size of a random forum page from
21090Bytes to 19192Bytes.
Thats saved you about 10%. That 2GB a month :)

You could shrink it even more by removing the " around attributes in html
tags (but that may break some browsers)

Also if possible you could get the GZip module installed for apache. This
GZips the pages up, sends them, and then your browser automatically ungzips
them. This only occurs with browsers that support it. But a quick test
changed your 20k file into a 3k file. That even more of an improvement for a
little server side processing. (thats 20GB into 3GB :)). But I guess your
Host wouldn't like to do this for you unless it was your own dedicated box.

Hope these suggestions help you some how

Andrew