Okay I know I must be overlooking somethign super obvious but....

I am trying to send a simple HTML email. It works in Netscape mail, Pegasus etc
however in Outlook and Outlook express it actually places the

charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

in the body of the email all displays all the HTML instead of showing the email as a
web page. I ahev inserted the code below. I know it is something stupid,
so please help.

                                if ($htmlEmail) {
                                                        $headers = "MIME-Version:
1.0\r\n";
                                                        $headers .= "Content-Type:
text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\r\n";
                                                        $headers .=
                                                        $body = $html_body;
                                                }

                        $headers .= "From: $from\r\n\";
                        ($cc != "")?($headers .= "Cc: $cc\r\n"):("");
                        ($bcc != "")?($headers .= "Bcc: $bcc\r\n"):("");

                                        mail($email, $subject, $body, $headers);

Anyone see what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Gerard