The very first thing you need to do when thinking about a way to send HTML
e-mail is to take plenty of aspirin and lie down until the urge passes and
you feel sane again.

HTML e-mail bad.  Plain text good.

At 06:51 AM 12/18/2001, Gerard Onorato wrote:
>Okay I know I must be overlooking somethign super obvious but....
>
>I am trying to send a simple HTML email. It works in Netscape mail,
>Pegasus etc however in Outlook and Outlook express it actually places the

>charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"