Hello,

I am not sure if this is common question.  I am just starting to write php
code and I found one problem with printing.   If my php server is sitting
on 5th floor of our network and staff at 1st floor want to print the
page without those URL and header included in the printout (just like
printing invoice out of the intranet) at the printer directly connected to
his/er client computer, how can I write php code for that?  What function
should I use.?

REgards,

Ye Tun