Hi there,

I have created a script that is suppose to get some input from
user and display back, and i have the following method

<FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="<? echo $PHP_SELF ?> ">

so i have a script that if login fails it will ask the user
to register,

if(!$username) {
  session_unregister("userid");
  session_uregister("userpassword");
  echo "Authorisation Failed." .
       "you must enter a valid credentials.".
       "try again.<BR>\n";
echo "<A HREF=\"$PHP_SELF\">Login</A><BR>";
echo "If you're not a member please regsiter.<BR>\n";
echo "<A HREF=\"$register_script\">Membership</A>";
exit;
}
else echo "welcome, $username!";

Now for some strange reasons it tries to access my web direcorty that does
not contain any file, and i get the 404 page not found error.

any help would do,

Thanks

Caleb