Thank you!

What is the point of using "unset" here (sorry - newbie question I know but
I'm learning all the time :o))

Is it possible therefore to create more than 2 levels this way? If my
heirachy goes 3 or 4 levels deep in some places? And could I also get a
navbar to be generated dynamically from it (on my site the <title> of the
page, <heading 1>, the <alt> text for the heading image, and the nav bar
entry will all be the same, with the exception of the <title> also having
the other levels in it, for example (3 levels deep):
<title>The Music of Les Miserables | Synthesizers | Korg Triton</title>

Thanks,

Martin

Assistant Musical Director "Crazy For You" - February 2002
177 Hull Road, York YO10 3JY
07815 151 970 / 01904 427 537
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]