* PHP freak ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [Dec 30. 2001 15:01]:

[...]

> In ONE place it says something like "We have no plans to discontinue
>register_globals", but in another place it says it might be
> discontinued or devalued soon.

I take it as being depreciated and as something we're all going to have
to face with older code as progress is made with PHP. It's probably not
the last time something like this will happen. Happens with Perl, too.
:-\

--
Brian Clark | Avoiding the general public since 1805!
Fingerprint: 07CE FA37 8DF6 A109 8119 076B B5A2 E5FB E4D0 C7C8