I am having problems with my sessions. I authenticate the user against a
mysql db. The authentication works fine and the session script works fine
for all my other domains except one. They all reside on the same webserver
using the same session class. The problem I have is when the user logs in,
they get to the first page. When they go to another page they have to
relogin.  The session file is created but it is empty. This script worked
fine on this domain until Friday. Nothing has changed what could be the
cause of this.

Thanks in advance for any insight into this problem.

Mike