In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

> Daniele Baroncelli wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to restyle one big site in XML and I would like some brief
>> straight info/suggestions.
>>
>> I am definitely interested in DOM XML, but as far as I can understand,
>> the module is still experimental and there to main risks: - The module
>> is not completely stable - The functions are likely to change
>>
>> Are you able to confirm me these?

I would agree that the DMO stuff isn't 100% stable but it
is already functional enough to be usable. I have been
using the DOM stuff in a production enviornment including
the XPath functionality for a good four or five months
now without major problems. The XSLT functionality is
coming along nicely as well.

I would suggest at least playing around with it to see
if it fits your needs. I think you will find advantages
to using it over the saxon-style stuff in the other
XML PHP functions, especially if you utilize the
XPath search functionality.

Jeff