Hello there,

I have about 30 markers in the text which need to be replaced with the value of a
variable or an array.

Common sense comes up with
eregi_replace("!one!","blah",eregi_replace("!heh!",'foobar',eregi_replace("blah","ho-ho-ho",text)));

The list above could go on and on... I'm sure there are better ways to replace many
markers or spans of text with something else. A loop? Something even more easier and
better?

Thanks,
Lauri
--