Hi Manuel and all developers.

I understand that the implementation of strtok was
"broken" (non POSIX compliant) but since it has been
like this for ages would be better to give a chance to
developers worldwide (that has been using and relied
on this broken implementation) to control the
behaviour of such feature much the same way
REGISTER_GLOBALS (or something) in recently 4.1.0.

Imagine recoding 100+ distributed scripts to change
this!

The decision of having this "fixed" is great but not
paying attention (like you always did in the past)
with backwards compatibility is (IMHO) a mistake.

Best regards,
Robert