If I put the AddModule line before the LoadModule line, I get the
following error from apachectl configtest:
Cannot add module via name 'mod_php4.c': not in list of loaded modules

If I put the AddModule line after the LoadModule line, I get the original
error.  Seems like a Catch-22 if you ask me!

Cary