Josepablo,

> Jim Lucas, i tried your code still same problem.
>
> DL: Maybe the problem is in sendmail?
> I tried all you said.. and yes iam running sendmail on all the servers. Anyways
>still doesnt work. =(

=ok, so are you saying that the code that I gave you (edited version of your own) -
which produces the
successful response for me (also attached to that msg), doesn't work on your system?

=sendmail is starting to smell a little fishy. It will be worth checking to see if you
can see evidence that it
is processing data from PHP.

=At the same time, what's in the mail section of PHP.ini?

=unfortunately, I'm turning in now, but send me what you end up with, and I'll try and
get back with an
answer/more ideas before you wake up tomorrow...

=Regards,
=dn

> JP

different