From: DL Neil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 7:09 AM
To: Jeff Bearer; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fw: [PHP] How should I cache database data for php?

Jeff,

> =sorry, I wish I could remember where I saw that article.

=Have had another quick look around this morning, but to no avail.

=Best I can offer is the suggestion that you take a look at the various
articles on this subject at PHP Builder
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/. Maybe something there will help you.

=Guess Richard is going to talk about the gruyere (bubble) between my ears
now!?

=Regards,
=dn