Basically you're trying to add more values into the table than columns
specified.  You have 22 values and only 20 columns specified in your $query.

Rick

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some
blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a
spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." - Ralph Waldo Emerson