I'm not sure if this is a known feature in php.. but the following code will
generate this warning:  Warning: Missing argument 2 for foo() in
/raid/htdocs/test.php on line 7
-----------------
<?
class Foo {
        function Foo($bar) {
                // no argument constructor
                echo    "One argument Constructor.\n<br>\n";
        }
        function Foo($bar,$baz) {
                // one argument constructor
                echo    "Two argument constructor.\n<br>\n";

$foo = new Foo("foobared constructor");
?>
---------------------
while simply swapping the functions around removes the warning

---------------------
<?
class Foo {
        function Foo($bar,$baz) {
                // one argument constructor
                echo    "Two argument constructor.\n<br>\n";
        }
        function Foo($bar) {
                // no argument constructor
                echo    "One argument Constructor.\n<br>\n";

$foo = new Foo("foobared constructor");
?>
----------------------

This is running on php version 4.0.3pl1
Is it supposed to be this way for some reason or is this a bug?  I believe I
found that it happens with all functions within a class (not just
constructors).

Thanks

--
Marc Swanson