Are you referring to PHP sockets or C sockets?  PHP sockets are an
implementation of C sockets (which is why most of the actiones needed are
the same in PHP but are somewhat simplified).

If you mean PHP sockets, you can try taking a look at WhoisPro, a
Whois/NICNAME script I wrote to understand how to implement sockets in PHP.
If you mean C sockets, well, I'm currently learning them myself.  Let me
know which you need and I can try to get you some resources for them.

Mike Frazer

03dd01c1a8f9$eb909a10$0301a8c0@CONFUSED">news:03dd01c1a8f9$eb909a10$0301a8c0@CONFUSED...