I'm using templates to create an interface for a new ePostcard script.
The templates are HTML with embedded PHP tags in the likely positions
(ie. font, text, bgcolor, etc..).  The script include()'s the chosen
template file and evaluates the variables stored in the active session
for display in the browser.

I don't know why I didn't think of this ahead of time but in order to
produce the HTML-based ePostcard email I have to get the evaluated
template into a string.

I can fopen() the template file and read it into a string but the PHP
won't evaluate.  And since most of the template is HTML with some
Javascript of course eval() won't work on the string.

Did I paint myself into a corner here?  Or is there a way out that I
just don't see.

Thanks,
Kevin Stone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]