I have to shift my site to a new location. I have
enormous records in many tables in my database which
will be needed 2 be shifted to.

The 'phpMyAdmin' at my site allows me make dumps of
the Data in the CSV format. I haven't done this
before. These are the options it gives me :

1. Structure only
2. Structure and data
3. Data only
4. CSV for Ms Excel data
5. CSV data :
      Fields terminated by    ;
      Fields enclosed by      "
      Fields escaped by       /
      Lines terminated by     \r\n
6. Save as file

Can someone please tell me exactly which option should
i be choosing? And also, once i have chosen that and
saved the lot of .csv files on my computer. What is
going to be the process to re-fill the new Database &
It's new tables with the data in the saved .csv File?

Thanks,
T. Edison Jr.

=====
Rahul S. Johari (Director)