Hi,

This is my first time attempting to use htaccess files. I am running
Apache
1.3.20 with PHP v4.0.6 installed as a module. Within Apache's httpd.conf

file I have the following value set:

AccessFileName apache.htaccess

And within an 'Alias' directory I have a file entitled 'apache.htaccess'

which contains the following:

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
    php_value include_path = ".;C:/My/PHP/Dir"
</IfModule>

What I am attempting to do is alter PHP's include path 'on the fly'
rather
than specifying an overall value within php.ini. The problem I have
though
is that the 'include_path' value does not appear to be picked up. Am I
using htaccess files correctly or do I need to alter some other values
within Apache's httpd.conf file??

Any help much appreciated.

Neil