Using php3 is there a way to have a page only be access if the user is
coming from another page?  I don't quite know how to word what I am thinking
but for instance...
Form <-- page that contains a form to submit an email address to a mailing
list
Confirm <-- page that confirms the users email address
Submit <-- page that connects to database and submits users email address

What I want to do is have users not be able to access the submit page unless
they are refered from the confirm page...  Using php is this possible? And
if so could someone point out somewhere that has more info so I may begin
incorporating this into my scripts.
Thanks in advance...
Jas