Hi,

        This could be done by having a conf file through which you could
get the IP address of the machine from where the request is come.

ie..

<?
///////// This is a seudo ////////
*-------------------------------
* This is the conf file conf.php
*-------------------------------

// gets IP of the machine from where the request is come
$IP = GetEnv("REMOTE_ADDR");
            or
// gets IP of the server
$IP = GetEnv("SERVER_ADDR");

// the ISP's IP

$tamilISP = 192.232.0.232;
$hindiISP = 192.232.0.233;
$kanadaISP = 192.232.0.234;
$telguISP = 192.232.0.235;

if($IP == $tamilISP)
{
  $page = "tamil.php";
  //or
  $lang = "tamil";
}
elseif($IP == $hindiISP);
{
  $page = "hindi.php";
  //or
  $lang = "hindi";
}
elseif($IP == $kanadaISP)
{
  $page = "kanada.php";
  //or
  $lang = "kanada";
}
elseif($IP == $teleguISP)
{
  $page = "telegu.php";
  //or
  $lang = "telegu";
}

?>

You can include the above conf file in other scripts of yours and you and
do a check according to your need, and display pages according to the
result of the check.

Good luck

cheers
                                                        JFK