Hi,

a few days ago i saw here a thread about multi threading, but this didnīt answer my
question.

I have a page, that must search the best price in multiple databases/plain text files
and perhaps one day xml-interfaces, some of them can be located on extern hosts, every
search can be a single function/object method.

In my dreams i call this in multi thread (with a timeout functionality) to handle lost
connections or anything else that would cause endless queries, and return after this
to print out the results. Is this possible with any function today? Or will this be
possible in future?

Best Regards,

Bart Frackiewicz