On Wednesday, February 6, 2002, at 04:08  PM, Floyd Baker wrote:

> Now I need to make this work using the session register. I have the
> all this working and passing defined variables ok.
>
> How is this done with a manual input?  I have tried to use the same
> input line as before....
>
> print "<INPUT TYPE='text' NAME='rate[]' VALUE='$rate' SIZE='5'>";
>
> but cannot integrate it into the session register.    I have also
> tried track_var configurations with no luck.  I can get $vars into the
> register but I need to input values to an array manually.

I thought that with 4.1, you didn't need to use session_register().
Rather, you just define the variable you want in the $_SESSION array:

$_SESSION['rate'] = $rate;

But maybe that's not what you want... ?

Erik

PS: you could get this value into the default by doing

print "<input type='text' name='rate[]' value='" .
$_SESSION['rate'] . "' size='5' />";
IOW, concatenation.

----

Erik Price