Analysis and Solutions([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2002.02.11 23:19:57 +0000:
> > back'... but upon going back in history, all the data that was in the
> > form is lost. This did not occur on my regular not-secure web server.
>
> Page caching.  You can alter that through the header() function.  But, a

No, you can't.

At least mozilla does not honour "Cache-Control" for SSL connections. I
haven't checked if thats because Cache-Control is not part of HTTPS (?) or
if its for security reasons. SSL connections are treated like
"Cache-Control: no-store".

> cleaner way handle user validation problems is to reprint the form and data
> on the present page.  I like to have both the initiating form and the form

yep.

/B.

--
Sebastian Benoit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GnuPG 0x5BA22F00 2001-07-31 2999 9839 6C9E E4BF B540  C44B 4EC4 E1BE 5BA2 2F00

Life is Xerox , you are only a copy