From: Renato Salvatore Moya L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 2:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Stalmannen
Subject: [PHP] Re: mail headers

Hi, i'm writte from Chile. If you writte to little php-script for send mail,
what send you mail ?.

I question you, because i'm writte a tipical php-script " tell a friend",
but i have problems with "getenv(HTPP_REFERER)", because send only my https
fixed.

Renato.

Stalmannen ha escrito:

> Hej!
>
> I have a question. I send mail from a php-script with the mail()-function.
However the smtp server I use has a wrong time set. Can I set the sent-time
through the headers so I take my web-servers time? and how then?