good evening gentlemen. I am attempting (with my oh so
limited php writing abilities) to write a script that
will take the second "part" of a form item's data and
process it separately. To elaborate:
<form method=post action=$php_self>
<input type=radio name=FORM_ITEM value="TextHere,5">
<input type=radio name=FORM_ITEM value="OtherText,10">
</form>

When processing, I want the first part of the value
(TextHere or OtherText) to be used for one thing and
the second part (5 or 10) to be used to compute
something else. How would I write a script to
"separate" or pull only one of the parts of the value
out?

help greatly appreciated as i continue my learning
process of php.

-mark