In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...

> Thank you to anyone looking into my question, but it is moot; seems the two
> scripts I was given initially are just buggy.  I found one that isn't, and
> it works fine.
>
> Anyone have any idea what would be a practical application of GD nowadays?
> Doesn't seem to be practical to me.....
>
> -Mike

Well, you might want a consistent title image across your site, but with
differing text according to where one is in the site structure. So you
make a different image for each situation, or you use GD etc to put your
defined text on a common image?

Or you might want to build a graph of data?

--
David Robley
Temporary Kiwi!